- Entrants may submit up to 6 files per entry (10 MB per file).
- File formats should be jpg or pdf no smaller than 3” for the shortest dimension at 300 dpi.
- Website/related interactive entries should include screen captures based on above specs and/or the url where the site/work is live.
- Video entry formats are: mov or mp4. Include screen captures or still images based on above specs.
- If you are submitting for the Domtar Award for Paper, you are required to submit two printed samples.
Entrants must describe the objective and results of each entry in 500 words or less.
What to Submit
In-house Creative Teams are invited to submit examples of work into any of the following areas:
- branding (incl. logo, letterhead, brand standards; identity program)
- interactive (incl. websites, apps, user interface)
- promotion (incl. social media, advertising, posters, invitations, direct mail)
- print & digital publications (incl. newsletters, reports, brochures, books, ebooks, e-newsletters)
- environmental (incl. signs, wayfinding, tradeshow booths, vehicle wraps, exhibits)
- film & video (incl. presentations, motion graphics)
- misc (incl. infographics, apparel, labels)
- cross-media campaign/program (work across 3 or more media)
- transformative design - where a piece of communication is submitted before and after the project taken on by the in-house group
Design firms, photographers, illustrators or other creative communications professional are also invited to submit in our category of creative collaboration, where an internal creative team worked with external communications professionals.