What to Submit
Internal Creative Teams are invited to submit examples of work into any of the following areas:
- branding (incl. logo, letterhead, brand standards; identity program)
- interactive (incl. websites, apps, user interface)
- promotion (incl. social media, advertising, posters, invitations, direct mail)
- print & digital publications (incl. newsletters, reports, brochures, books, ebooks, e-newsletters)
- environmental (incl. signs, wayfinding, tradeshow booths, vehicle wraps, exhibits)
- film & video (incl. presentations, motion graphics)
- misc (incl. infographics, apparel, labels)
- cross-media campaign/program
- Entrants may submit up to 6 files per entry (10 MB per file).
- Image file formats should be .jpg or .pdf no smaller than 3” for the shortest dimension at 300 dpi.
- Website/related interactive entries should include screen captures based on above specs and/or the url where the site/work is live.
- Video entry formats are: .mov or .mp4. Include screen captures or still images based on above specs.
Entrants must describe:
- What were the primary objectives of the project and how these were met through the design? (200 or less)
- Describe any challenges (ie. lack of resources, limited budget, accessibility requirements) and how your team was able to solve them. (250 words or less)
- Describe how this project was a success. Outline any measurable results that were achieved for your organization. (250 words or less)
Can I submit a collage of images of my newsletter/catalogue etc., or can I submit the whole file?
Entrants may submit the file in its entirety as long as it does not exceed our 10 MB per file limit. If the file exceeds the 10 MB limit, entrants can upload a ZIP file, upload via Dropbox or link to a downloadable file.
If my team is submitting screen grabs of an interactive project, does each photo count as one of the six entries?
Yes, each photo would count as one of the six entries. If this poses an issue for you, you can work around this by creating one PDF document of all your screen grabs.