For access to video recordings, visit the Members Only section
- Presented by Dave HolstonDesigners have long decried the lack of respect they receive in business circles. Much of this comes from perceptions about what designers actually do. Often regarded as decorators, designers have historically been under...
- 28/07/2016Presented by Iffat Jokhio RGDInformation is everywhere and presenting it properly can make the difference between confusion and communication.
- 31/03/2016Presented by Ben Hagon RGDTired of the generic, boring approach to sales? Sick of hearing techniques from other industries such as speed networking, cold calling, and wining and dining?
- 17/03/2016Presented by Jason TselentisAs an in-house designer, do you ever feel like there’s a language barrier? Do emails and meetings prove to be less than productive?
- Presented by Hajj FlemingsToday, we live in a digital economy that forces us to disrupt ourselves. With virtually unlimited access to information – anytime, anywhere and the rise of the ubiquitous content delivery platform it is critical to unde...
|< Previous||Next >|