Presented by Katina Constantinou RGD
Katina discusses how to approach pricing and managing client relationships.
- The importance of properly defining the brief
- How to communicate effectively to ensure a smooth process
- Manage client expectation
- The value of building strong relationships
- Minimizing scope creep and how to handle additional asks
- Determining value and pricing strategies
About Katina Constantinou RGD
With experience working in design communications in Canada and UK, Katina has earned a reputation within the Toronto design community for her highly integrated design campaigns including brand strategy, editorial, advertising, interactive, and retail design. She has worked with some of the city’s respected design agencies and also teaches at OCADU, sharing her philosophies and experiences with emerging design talent.