- Tired of going to school each day in crumbling buildings, First Nations youth across Canada created a report about their right to equal education.
- The Northumberland Fare Share Food Bank was created in the mid-1980s to fulfill a “temporary” need in a community shaken by recession, job loss and corporate closures. More than 25 years later, Fare Share’s doors are still open, and the original need...
- Mozilla Foundation’s Webmakers campaign seeks to have youth engage with the web as a new and crucial form of literacy.
- ArtHouse is a charitable organization that offers free programs to children aged 7–11, helping them to develop their hidden talents, experience the thrill of creative and artistic expression and share experiences in team building and social cohesion.
- This project was born out of a belief that history can help us to see familiar institutions and practices from a fresh perspective. The aim is to explore a lesser-known period in history when workers questioned the newly emerging economic system.