- This design toolkit was produced by the class of 2014 at the Institute without Boundaries (IwB). Infographics benchmark cities’ environmental, political, social and economic climates and illustrate proposed methodology.
- In a rapidly changing neighbourhood, how does the past meet the future? This project examines the typographic landscape of the Junction, a historically working class neighbourhood in Toronto’s West End that’s becoming gentrified.
- This idea consists of a 3D messaging system of letters constructed from chicken wire and rebar, filled with litter collected from road and highways.
- State propaganda of hate and intolerance against Ukraine and Western countries is a big problem in Russia, with negative media messages persuading Russians that the world is out to humiliate the country.
- The Kitsune Board is intended to make commuting a positive experience, providing a way for everyone to enjoy an easier, more environmentally-conscious method of getting from point A to point B.
|< Previous||Next >|