- The goal was to create something engaging that would bring people in Vancouver together, build a sense of connection and create a feeling of community.
- Dementia is a growing problem, affecting millions of Canadians. As dementia progresses, it’s very common for the circle of care to grow as needs do. But it can take weeks for caregivers to learn about a person’s care preferences. Small details matter...
- For this Passion Project, the goal was to create something that facilitated empathy and human compassion through design. After some exploration, Marissa landed on loneliness as a lens through which to explore the topic.
- Underline was invited to curate and design an issue of the Wayward Arts series celebrating Canada’s 150th anniversary. The studio used the opportunity to interrogate the country’s often-glossed-over history and ongoing relationship with Indigenous pe...
- Recent graduates from OCAD U’s Strategic Foresight and Innovation Master of Design Program installed a number of experiential and futuristic interventions centred around our changing relationship with nature in the urban context.
|< Previous||Next >|