The 2022 SoGood Awards are closed for submissions and will be open again in 2025.
The Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD) invites submissions of graphic design projects from around the world done under the theme of communication design for social good; work with the power to incite meaningful action and make positive change.
- Projects may be entered that were completed after January 1, 2017 up to February 28, 2022
- Projects from anywhere in the world may be entered
As part of the entry form you will be asked to provide the following:
- 1-6 Project Files
Files must be smaller than 30 MB. High resolution files will be requested for winning entries. File type may be jpg, png, gif, pdf, mov or mp4.
- Project Description (max. 500 words)
Describe the project brief, including assignment background and project goals and objectives.
- Research and Analysis (max. 500 words)
Describe your preliminary work on this project, including things like research, analysis or other information gathering and investigation.
- Design Solution and Deliverables (max. 500 words)
Describe how the design solution and deliverables satisfied project goals and objectives.
- Results/Impact (max. 500 words)
Provide quantitative/qualitative evidence of the effectiveness of the solution and/or how overcoming any special circumstances and/or challenges on the project demonstrate the effectiveness of the solution.
- The project effectively promotes action in support of social change.
- The project demonstrates originality and creativity through advanced, unusual or clever solutions, uniqueness of materials, originality of components and/or creative use of resources.
- The project demonstrates good design, through the elegance and sophistication of core design concepts, the layout and use of space, typography, clever synergies of visual elements, artistic integration, etc.