Entry deadline: February 18, 2022
The Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD) invites submissions of graphic design projects from around the world done under the theme of communication design for social good; work with the power to incite action and make meaningful change in the way we live our lives.
- Projects may be entered that were completed after January 1, 2016 up to February 18, 2022
- Projects from anywhere in the world may be entered
Type of Work
Submissions may include Advertising Design; Apps; Books; Brand Identities; Brochures; Campaigns; Digital Displays; Digital Marketing; Environmental Graphics; Exhibit Design; Game Design; Interactive Media; Magazines; Motion Graphics; Posters; Packaging; Print & Digital Promotion; Signage; Social Media Graphics; Type Design; Videos; Wayfinding; Websites
As part of the entry form you will be asked to provide the following:
- 1-6 Project Files
Files must be smaller than 30 MB. High resolution files will be requested for winning entries. File type may be jpg, png ,gif, pdf, mov or mp4.
- Project Description (max. 500 words)
Describe the project brief, including assignment background and project goals and objectives.
- Research and Analysis (max. 500 words)
Describe your preliminary work on this project, including things like research, analysis or other information gathering and investigation.
- Design Solution and Deliverables (max. 500 words)
Describe how the design solution and deliverables satisfied project goals and objectives.
- Results/Impact (max. 500 words)
Provide quantitative/qualitative evidence of the effectiveness of the solution and/or how overcoming any special circumstances and/or challenges on the project demonstrate the effectiveness of the solution.
- The project effectively promotes action in support of social change.
- The project demonstrates originality and creativity through advanced, unusual or clever solutions, uniqueness of materials, originality of components and/or creative use of resources.
- The project demonstrates good design, through the elegance and sophistication of core design concepts, the layout and use of space, typography, clever synergies of visual elements, artistic integration, etc.