Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- Presented by James I. Bowie, PhD, Principal, Emblemetric
James will examine trends in logo design from around the world by analyzing data from the World Intellectual Property Organization's Global Brand Database. This database compiles millions of records from trademark offices of over 130 nations, including Canada's. Analysis of these records allows the design of logos to be explored over time and across nations and industries.
- 06/02/2019RGD is pleased to present a screening of Sagmeister and Nabors' "The Happy Film" in Ottawa at the National Gallery of Canada.
- Presented by Matt Coyle RGD, Erin Craig RGD, Mikey Richardson RGD and Laura Stein RGD
Four creative directors each share the most important lessons they've learned during their careers.
- Learn more about the benefits of RGD Membership and the process that candidates go through to get Certified.
- Stop by Henderson Brewing Co. to discuss TOHC BOOK: Tomorrow Is Too Late - Toronto Hardcore Punk in the 1980s - the new book from UXB Press, that takes a look back at Hardcore Punk in Toronto in the 1980s!
|< Previous||Next >|