Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- Hilary Greenbaum, Director of Graphic Design for the Whitney Museum of American Art, talks about the museum's identity system as well as her team's day-to-day processes. She is then joined by panelists to discuss working with and in cultural institutions.
- Presented by Jeff Swystun
Jeff will cover the changing landscape of traditional agencies, in-house creative, consultancies and big tech companies. This is a battleground that strategists, marketers and designers need to understand to build resilient careers and businesses.
- With each technological development has come massive disruption and reaction. The big question that everyone is asking now is whether AI will serve to augment our skills as designers or automate them?
- 07/04/2018Sign up to receive an hour or more of portfolio reviews (3 - 20 minute reviews).
- RGD Members are invited to join RGD's Book Club for a virtual/in-person discussion on the subject of Susan Weinschenk's book, 100 MORE Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People.
|< Previous||Next >|