Certificate in Canadian Copyright Law
By participating in Copyrightlaws.com’s Certificate in Canadian Copyright law, you will be able to:
- Describe Canadian copyright law principles
- Explain global copyright law on a practical level
- Know when and how to obtain copyright permission
- Provide quick answers about copyright law and licensing content
- Develop best practices for lowering copyright risks
This certificate program is designed for those at all organizational levels who want to gain a better understanding of domestic and global copyright law and apply that knowledge on a day-to-day basis to the use of copyright materials.
Dates: Session opens September 5, 2017 and must be completed by February 28, 2018. You must register before December 15, 2017.
*RGD Members save 15%. Visit the Members Only Section for promo code.