Canadian Copyright Law Online Course
The Canadian government launched its mandatory review of the Canadian Copyright Act. Understand how copyright works and why it is important to you and your workplace by joining us in this Canadian Copyright Law eTutorial.
Date: March 19 to April 9, 2018
All of Copyrightlaws.com’s courses are aimed at empowering nonlawyers to deal with copyright and licensing issues.
- Understanding intellectual property
- History of Canadian copyright law
- Criteria for copyright protection (e.g., originality, fixation)
- How to obtain copyright protection
- How does international copyright protection work?
- What is protected by copyright?
- Who owns copyright?
- The duration of copyright
- Rights protected by copyright
- Limitations on rights
- How may rights be exploited?
- How is copyright violated?
- Remedies for the violation of copyright
- Using copyright-protected materials
- A comparison of Canadian and U.S. copyright laws
- Digital copyright and electronic rights
A final 16-question self-marking multiple choice quiz will be e-mailed to participants following the final e-lesson. You will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of this eTutorial.
For more info. and to register*: http://www.copyrightlaws.com/canadian-copyright-law-online-course/
*RGD Members get 15% off. Visit the Members Only Section for promo code*