RGD Webinar: Telling your UX Metrics Story
HiPPO? Highest Paid Person’s Opinion! HiPPOs often make many design decisions within organizations–despite the best research and efforts by designers and other UX professionals–often producing failed re-designs and unused research reports.
Asha and Kuldeep will share a powerful framework that connects design/UX metrics to product, enterprise, and financial metrics to help you make a precise and defensible case for your work.
- Learn about what business-metrics are key within your organization
- Make informed decisions about metrics you gather
- Visualize the vaguely linear relationship among UX and other business metrics
- Make a precise and defensible case about how your work affects key business metrics
- Earn influence to shape the prioritization of these metrics, and lead more high-quality, impactful design/research within your organization
Date: Thursday, September 13 at 12:00pm ET
About Asha Fereydouni
Asha is a UX Researcher at UserZoom, where he works with a range of clients including, Kaiser Permanente, Facebook, McKesson, and the New York Times. He serves on the organizing committee of San Francisco Design Week and holds a MS in the Social Science of the Internet from the University of Oxford. He has written for UXPA Magazine, the San Francisco Chronicle, and Salon.
About Kuldeep Kelkar
Kuldeep is VP of UX Consulting and Professional Services at UserZoom. He has more than 15 years of UX research, design, and engineering experience within large enterprises, and has written and spoken about related topics at major conferences around the world, including the annual UXPA and SigCHI conferences. Prior to UserZoom, he was Head of UX at TATA Consultancy Services and Director of UX Design and Research at PayPal, where he worked for nearly a decade.
RGD Members*: FREE
Non-Members: One webinar - $25; Package of 3 - $65