Upcoming RGD & Community Events
- Presented by Katina Constantinou RGD
Katina will discuss how to approach pricing and managing client relationships.
- Presented by Asha Fereydouni & Kuldeep Kelkar
Highest Paid Person’s Opinion. HiPPO! HiPPOs often make many design decisions within organizations, despite the best efforts by designers and other UX professionals. This often results in failed re-designs and unused research reports.
- Join our panelists as they discuss the internal and external processes an in-house team needs to be successful and how to effectively invest in strategic relationships and your team.
- 27/09/2018Presented by Brenda Milis
As designers, often our primary job is to build bridges between consumers and business. In order to create an open dialogue, content creators must adapt to the times by developing content that strikes a chord with the contemporary social, political and cultural climates.
- Presented by Robin Landa, Distinguished Professor, Michael Graves College at Kean University
Employers want to hire nimble thinkers—people who are not only content experts but who also are agile in adapting to new technology and new directions in their fields. With rapid technological changes and globalization, the ability to think creatively and strategically is crucial.
|< Previous||Next >|