- Establishing and updating the eligibility process for taking the RGD Certification Process.
- Creating a method for testing these candidates. A method that makes sure they meet the standards required to be certified as Registered Graphic Designers.
- Ensuring the assessment is professionally credible, feasible, defensible, affordable and fair.
- Must be a certified Registered Graphic Designer
- Time to contribute to the work of the Board via email feedback, videoconference discussions and independent and group work.
- Prior or current experience on the RGD Board is preferred.
- Those interested in joining the Committee should fill out the online form: Get Involved with RGD.
- Click here for a list of initiatives and other ways to get involved with the Committee's activities