RGD Members are a community of like-minded professionals with access to professional development, resources and a vibrant exchange of information. RGD presents a unified, credible voice as we work together to raise awareness of the value of design.
|Provisional RGD||Student RGD||
Successful completion of RGD Certification
Post-secondary grad, 0-8 years experience, completion of portfolio review
Enrolment in post-secondary program
Open to all
0-4 years experience
Categories on the Path to Certification
- With Professional Designation to be used after your name on CV, LinkedIn, in profiles, etc.
- Eligibility requirements beyond paying a fee
- Adhere to RGD's Code of Ethics.
- Opportunities to contribute directly to RGD goals and give back.
- Enrolment (part- or full-time) in any recognized post-secondary program
- $40 annual dues (academic year - Sept-Aug)
- Graduation from a recognized post-secondary program
- 0 to 8 years experience
- Portfolio Review by a Certified RGD
- $175 annual dues
- 7 or more years of relevant education & experience (up to 4 years education)
- Successful completion of RGD Certification
- $375 annual dues
- No Designation
- Access to RGD programs, services, discounts, etc.
- Open to all
- $300 annual fee
- 4 years or less professional experience
- $75 annual fee
- Any organization that employs designers
- Memberships for 5 or more design or related professionals
- Annual fee starting at $1,425
- Any organization that offers products or services to designers
Illustration by: Mateusz Napieralski