For full details on how to access these benefits, log-in to the Members Only portion of our site. Questions? Contact .
With a unique editorial focus on innovation in technology, ethonomics (ethical economics), leadership and design, Fast Company inspires readers to think beyond traditional boundaries, lead conversations and create the future of business.
- Applied Arts is Canada’s premier magazine of visual communications. Five issues a year celebrate the communication arts community and include all of the winners from its annual Design, Advertising, Photography, Illustration, Interactive, Printing and Student Awards programs.
- 500px is a global photo community and stock marketplace that enhances the creative process for creators and designers. More than 6 million creators from around the world use the 500px platform to learn, showcase and monetize their work. The 500px marketplace provides designers and art directors with the opportunity to license fresh, powerful images to use in their creative campaigns. RGD members save 10% off their total licensing purchase.
- RGD Members receive a 20% discount on Akendi UX training and certification courses, offered across Canada. Akendi’s courses and certifications are designed to provide in-depth theory mixed with practical application exercises. Designed and taught by Akendi professionals in the field, attendees gain a clear understanding of the UX creation process, tools & techniques.
- Akran Marketing is offering RGD Members 15% off regular pricing on all Branding Merchandizing, Trade Show Displays, Banners and Posters. Akran services and products support your marketing, communications and advertising needs.
AZURE is an award-winning magazine with a focus
on contemporary architecture and design. In 8 issues per year, AZURE explores inventive projects, emerging trends and design issues that relate to our changing society. RGD Members receive a one-year print&digital subscription for $25 or a one-year print-only subscription for $20.
- Bitmaker is Canada's leading tech skills accelerator. RGD Members receive an automatic discount of $1,250 off full-time learning or $375 off part-time learning. These discounts do not apply with other scholarships or discounts offered by Bitmaker.
Blurb's independent publishing platform gives you the ability to create, publish, sell, and distribute photo books, portfolios, leave-behinds, monographs, magazines and more in print and digital formats using a plug-in for Adobe® InDesign®. RGD Members save 25% on the product total at blurb.ca.
RGD Members save 20% on the distribution of news releases through Canada Newswire (CNW). Additional savings may be possible based on sector, distribution, etc. CNW has also agreed to waive the $75 annual account fee for RGD Members.
Communication Arts is a premiere source for designers, art directors, design firms, corporate design departments, advertising agencies, interactive designers, illustrators and photographers – everyone involved in visual communication. A one-year subscription includes 6 issues: The Design, Advertising, Illustration, Photography, Interactive and Typography Annuals, plus access to Online Premium Content-18,000+ award-winning images and videos-every annual and feature since 2004 at your fingertips. RGD members receive a one-year subscription at the special one-year price of only US$60, the lowest price available in Canada!
- Members enjoy 10% off regular priced product at Curry's, in-store only. Show your hard copy or digital membership card to receive the discount. Reference Partnering Arts Group code "ASORGD". Curry's offers competitive pricing on over 20,000 art products. Contact information and a list of the 11 retail locations in the Greater Toronto Area can be found at www.currys.com.
Depositphotos is your one-stop royalty-free solution bringing the right creative content for you selected from 55+ millions of high-quality photographs, vector images, videos and editorial files. We serve customers from over 192 countries, giving them support in 20 languages.
- .design is a branding revolution. If you're still using a .com web domain and your old Gmail address, you're missing an opportunity to ensure that your personal presentation is as polished and professional as your work! The new .design domain extension is proud to partner with RGD to bring you RGD.design. As a Member, you can register a .design domain name, matching email address, and easy Weebly website builder free for an entire year, plus receive a 40% discount on annual renewals, as long as you retain your membership!
- The Fonts.com store from Monotype Imaging offers more than 150,000 font products for preview, purchase and download. RGD members receive 20% off the purchase of all fonts. Offer valid until the end of 2016.
- FunctionFox is dedicated to providing simple, secure, web-based tools to help creative teams around the world improve productivity and profitability. Everyone on our team is focused on helping you achieve your business goals.
RGD members receive 45% off regular rates for gym memberships at GoodLife Fitness (valid at locations across Canada). The cost is now $399 plus HST for a 12 month period (rates subject to change).
- HotelStorm is offering exclusive discounts for RGD Members. Save up to 55% on hotel rates over online travel agencies and enjoy the convenience of 24/7 concierge. A great option for business or personal travel!
- iStock created the crowd-sourced stock industry and became the original source for user-generated stock photos, vectors and illustrations, and video clips. For more than 15 years, we've given our artists a platform to make money with their passions by licensing their stock content to businesses and individuals around the world for use in a wide variety of projects. Today we remain an industry leader and key destination for creative business professionals who want to make a big impact without breaking the bank.
iStock is part of the Getty Images family of companies.
- Specializing in custom insurance packages for graphic designers, Mitchell Sandham has a unique understanding of the risks and exposures designers face on a daily basis. Coverages can include Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions Liability), Commercial General Liability and Property Coverage. Mitchell Sandham has enhanced the insurance offerings for RGD members both in terms of price and coverage. Click here for details.
- The MIT Press is pleased to offer RGD Members a standing discount on all MITP graphic design and design theory titles. While applicable for use on the MIT Press website only, this code will not expire and can be used more than once, for multiple titles, and for both print and MIT Press e-editions where available. Happy reading from The MIT Press!
- Savings include 10% off studio, home and tenants insurance and 15% on auto insurance; Additional discounts of 15% when you have 2 or more vehicles insured; On your auto save 17.5% when you combine your auto and home insurance; no service charges or interest fees on monthly payments. Visit their website for more information.
- Skillshare is a learning community where anyone can discover, take, or even teach a class. We started Skillshare to close the professional skills gap and provide universal access to high-quality learning. By teaching the skills needed in tomorrow’s world, Skillshare empowers creators to pursue the work they love today.
- Get 10% off all products for 1-year. Use StickerYou online editor to create custom stickers, labels, decals, temporary tattoos and more. No minimum order quantity! Order in any shape, any size, and for any surface. Drop shipping and worldwide shipping available.
Six levels: life, health, dental, disability, accidental death and dismemberment and critical illness.
Sustainable Cards is the world’s leading sustainable wood card manufacturer, specializing in the most earthfriendly hotel key cards, gift cards and retail point-of-sale signage.
RGD members receive 10% off regularly-priced books at Swipebooks on Advertising & Design located at 401 Richmond St. W., #121, Toronto. 1.800.56.SWIPE.
- RGD Members are entitled to a 5% discount every time they travel with VIA Rail Canada. This corporate discount applies for all destinations, and all fare categories, with the exception of the Escape fare and the Prestige Fare on the Canadian (Toronto to Vancouver train). You can have up to 3 people (friends, family, colleagues) travelling with you that can also benefit from the discount.
RGD members receive a 15% discount off all full-priced merchandise on online purchases and in the Umbra store in downtown Toronto.
- UPPERCASE publishes a quarterly magazine as well as books for the creative and curious: products that spark the imagination and inspire creativity. The eponymous magazine, now in its sixth year, is loved by readers around the world and has been recognized for its design excellence. RGD Members save 15% on subscriptions.