Stand out in the Crowd
- Graduation from a post-secondary program*
- 8 or less years of professional experience
- Completion of Provisional RGD portfolio review (virtual or in-person) as of July 1
* proof of graduation provided to RGD in form of scan/copy of transcript or diploma
- Complete the Provisional RGD Application Form
- Pay the fee: $150 + HST in January. The fee is pro-rated as of February on a monthly basis.
- Use of the Provisional RGD designation after your name on promotional materials and profiles, including resumes, self-promotional websites, LinkedIn, etc.
- Use of a Provisional RGD logo to include on self-promotional websites, your resume, etc.
- 100% off fees to go through the process to become a Certified RGD
- 40% off Regular Rates to attend DesignThinkers Conferences
- 25% or more off rates to attend other RGD events
- Listing in RGD's searchable Directory
- FREE entry into Scholarship Programs to DesignThinkers Conference
- Discounts to enter other RGD Awards, including new In-House Design Awards
- Access to free webinars on a range of business and design topics
- Access to RGD's Future by Design panels via live webcast
- Access to 200+ recorded webinars and panel discussions
- Access to recordings from DesignThinkers 2009 to DesignThinkers 2017 including presentations by Aaron Draplin; Karin Fong; Jessica Hische; Chip Kidd; Ellen Lupton; Emily Oberman; Stefan Sagmeister; Erik Spiekermann; James Victore & Jessica Walsh
- Receive a copy of The Business of Graphic Design: The RGD Professional Handbook
($10 plus HST for shipping)
- RGD's Annual Field Guide for Members
- RGD's Web Accessibility Guidelines
- Creative Earners National Salary Survey Report