Prepare for Your Future
Student RGDs have the opportunity to attend events at special rates, network with industry professionals, enter our annual Student Awards and enjoy a whole host of other benefits of Membership.
- $30 + applicable taxes: $33.90
* Sept 1 to Aug 31 of the following year
Part-time or full-time enrollment in a post-secondary program
- Complete the Online Form
- Provide proof of enrollment as a photo/ scan of valid Student ID card with expiry date or a screenshot of an online registration or timetable with your name, the institution name and valid dates
- Pay fee
- Some programs offer automatic Student Membership in RGD. If your program offers this, your name will be provided on an enrollment list from your school, and you will receive an email to activate your Membership.
- Use the professional designation Student RGD after your name on LinkedIn, your resume, etc. to identify yourself as a tuned-in, industry-savvy Member of the professional Association representing graphic designers in Canada.
- Student RGDs also have access to a special Student RGD logo that can be added to websites and promotional materials.
- Discount to purchase The Business of Graphic Design: The RGD Professional Handbook
- Opportunity to participate in RGD's Book Club (virtual or in-person)
- Access to supplier discounts that include 45% off at Goodlife; 25% off at Blurb; 20% off at Fonts.com and 10% off at Curry's