Complete by Nov 22, 2019, to receive 2 free passes to RGD's In-House Design Conference in Vancouver on Dec 3 (up to $660 value)*
- Complete by Feb 28, 2020, to receive free dues for 2020 ($335 value)*
- Complete by Apr 3, 2020, to receive 2 free tickets to RGD's In-House Design Conference in Ottawa on Apr 24 (up to $660 value)
- Complete by May 15, 2020, to receive free 2-day pass to DesignThinkers 2020 VAN taking place May 26-27 at the Vancouver Playhouse (up to $725 value)
* All eligible case studies submitted before the Feb 14 deadline, receive free entry into RGD's 2020 So(cial) Good Design Awards (up to $450 value)
Certified RGDs have a demonstrated understanding of business best practices, accessible design principles, research methods and ethics, and the application of strategic design principles to marketing and communications challenges. Download a one-pager on what it means to be an RGD.
Watch a recording of our Jan 15, 2019 RGD Info Session.
Or sign up for an upcoming live 1-hour virtual Info-Session here. (Sessions are held monthly.)
* Offer applies for those who successfully complete the RGD Certification Process through RGD.
Costs (includes 13% tax)
Admin Fee*: $169.50
Annual Dues: $378.55
How long does it take?
You can go through the process in as little as 1 week, if information is provided in a timely fashion, or as much as 6 months if you require more time to move from one step to the next.
What is the process?
RGD Certification involves 4 steps:
4. Receive your results and join RGD
if you are concerned about visual and hearing impairments, physical and mobility limitations, medical and mental health disorders and/or learning disabilities, so that we may work with you to equalize your RGD Certification Experience. Once self-identification of any issues occurs, we will work with you to develop an accommodation plan. Confidentiality is maintained within the parameters of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Legislation.
- Visit our FAQs page OR