2020 Incentives to get Certified!
- Complete by June 30 to receive a $500 credit on registration to RGD programs/events or receive your RGD dues for the remainder of 2020 for free!
- Complete by Aug 31 to receive 2 free tickets to RGD's In-House Design Conference in Ottawa on Sept 21 (up to $660 value)
- Complete by Oct 15 to receive the choice of a free 2-day pass to DesignThinkers 2020 TO taking place Nov 5-6 in Toronto (up to $725 value) or a free 2-day pass to DesignThinkers 2020 VAN taking place Nov 19 & 20 at the Vancouver Playhouse (up to $725 value)
Certified RGDs have a demonstrated understanding of business best practices, accessible design principles, research methods and ethics, and the application of strategic design principles to marketing and communications challenges. Download a one-pager on what it means to be an RGD.
Watch the recording above from our Jan 17, 2020 Info Session.
Or sign up for an upcoming live 45 min virtual Info-Session here. (Sessions are held monthly.)
* Offer applies for those who successfully complete the RGD Certification Process through RGD.
Costs (includes 13% tax)
Admin Fee*: $169.50
Annual Dues: $378.55
How long does it take?
You can go through the process in as little as 1 week, if information is provided in a timely fashion, or as much as 6 months if you require more time to move from one step to the next.
What is the process?
RGD Certification involves 4 steps:
4. Receive your results and join RGD
if you are concerned about visual and hearing impairments, physical and mobility limitations, medical and mental health disorders and/or learning disabilities, so that we may work with you to equalize your RGD Certification Experience. Once self-identification of any issues occurs, we will work with you to develop an accommodation plan. Confidentiality is maintained within the parameters of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Legislation.
- Visit our FAQs page OR