According to Forbes, we’ve entered “the era of design”. Leading companies and organizations are relying on visual communications more than ever before to position products and services in the marketplace, increase audience engagement, establish brand recognition and disseminate messages.
Professional graphic design ensures a fully integrated solution that conveys the concept, the message and the positioning of your organization. A professional graphic designer partners with you to integrate every phase of your communication needs.
The Association of Registered Graphic Designers (RGD), Canada’s largest professional organization for communication design, offers a variety of resources aimed at helping those interested in buying graphic design services.
Here are some of the resources RGD provides:
- ‘Find a Designer’ directory that features member projects and is searchable by city, area of specialty and more
- Tips on how to choose a graphic designer
- Overview of a Request for Proposals: What is an RFP, and how do you write one?
- Job & RFP posting services
- Results of RGD’s bi-annual survey of salaries and billing practices in the Canadian communication design industry
- General guidelines on spec work, internships and pro bono work